Powerslide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour Day Catchup

Go down

Labour Day Catchup Empty Labour Day Catchup

Post by Dilan Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:25 am

Gents,

It was this time 10 years ago, leading up to uni, that the thought of a road trip crossed my mind, since then a lot has happened and a lot of great memories: Shmeel in long johns, Rish screaming at cows, Dwayne’s Rosalina faux pas, Nikesh’s Mongolian chicken, Dwayne fighting Aubs, Dwayne fighting Shiri, Dwayne vomiting on Shev.…the list goes on.

It’s been a while, since we’ve all caught up and thought I’d try give it a crack. It’s obviously not as easy as it was in the past, the lack of group e-mails, uni catch ups at the green benches and the demise of the once so vibrant Powerslide169 forums, has really crippled this group. You blokes might already have something planned, but I figured there is no harm in asking…What is everyone’s Labour Day weekend looking like?

I was thinking that on Saturday 12th of March, we could have a beach day at Altona...play ultimate Frisbee, rugby, cricket or whatever, catch-up, reminisce and discuss/entertain the idea of a future road trip? I can also show you my new digs.

If the 12th doesn’t work for the majority, we could do Sunday 13th

I have set up the invite for the 12th, I guess either a yes or no will do and speak up if the 13th is preferred. Useless banter is ok and encouraged.
Dilan
Dilan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum