Powerslide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion For RT

3 posters

Go down

Discussion For RT Empty Discussion For RT

Post by Henry Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 pm

How big is the pool table? And I'm happy to cook up some awesome pasta as well. Have a new recipe, written it down, and WILL have all the ingredients.
Henry
Henry
Admin

https://powerslide169.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion For RT Empty Re: Discussion For RT

Post by nikesh Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 am

Sorry guys for not replying sooner.
The new dates are fine for me..... although I'm currently interviewing for a grad job and if I get it, there's a chance that I will start mid-year and if that happens, there's a chance I will start before or during the RT. If so, I'll have to pull out....

but I'm in so far, 80%

Just for interests sake... why was Tassie pulled off the table?
nikesh
nikesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilan Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Henry wrote:How big is the pool table? And I'm happy to cook up some awesome pasta as well. Have a new recipe, written it down, and WILL have all the ingredients.

Sounds great! When we get closer to the date, we'll sit down and make concrete plans for food. As for pool table size I am not sure, but will try find out.

Nikesh, Tassie was ruled out because of the logistics, we had 2 options boat or fly. Boat was expensive and a long trip. Flying was a bit complicated logistics wise. Basically if we kept it "local" we could spend our money on a better house as opposed to ferry tickets/plane tickets/car hire etc.
Dilan
Dilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum